Interested in a Full or Part Time Franchise Opportunity?
Fancy joining the Daisy First Aid Franchise? Daisy First Aid Ltd, a multi award winning paediatric first aid training company for parents, carers and school students.
Paediatric first aid is not a prerequisite for new parents… but it should be.
Daisy First Aid are making it easy, fun and affordable for adults and children to acquire the skills that could ultimately save a life.
Previous first aid or teaching experience is preferable however it is more important that we find people who will bring fun and vibrancy to our classes and who will work hard within the Daisy First Aid team to build the brand and maintain our fantastic reputation.
There are franchise packages available in all areas of the UK
As a Daisy First Aid Franchisee you would…
- Manage your own Daisy First Aid business within your local/chosen territory
- Choose when to work and arrange your bookings around your family life
- Train 2 hour Daisy First Aid classes to parents, carers and schools within your area
- Locally market and advertise your Daisy First Aid business, establishing the brand and your reputation. Becoming THE ‘face’ of Daisy First Aid for your territory
- Earn a minimum of £50 per hour
To start your Daisy First Aid business you will be provided with
- Full training
- A supported step by step guide to setting up and running your business
- All your training material and equipment
- Access to Daisy First Aid trade marks and paperwork
- Training and support on marketing your business
- Training and Support on finances and book keeping
- You won’t be alone, you will have friendly, direct and regular contact with your mentor who will help answer your questions
- You will be provided with continual personal development to ensure the training you provide is always current and in line with leading UK first aid societies
Training is over 3 days at our Franchise training studio in Sutton Surrey on the following dates
6/7/8 June 2017
26/27/28 September 2017
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org